As of 1:15 am this morning, I became officially addicted to Rock The Cradle. Some quick thoughts before I pass out...
- Eddie Money's daughter LOOKS like Eddie Money.
- Lucy Walsh is very very good and very very evil. She was all like "my dad doesn't like the reality world, so he's not here tonight, and fuck'em." That's not why she's evil. That's not even what she said. She's Carrie Underwood's evil twin mastermind though.
- Belinda Carlisle and that Larry guy as judges are what saves the show from being the search for the new tamborine player of INXS. Belinda will vote for anything even slightly cool.
- Olivia Newton John's kid is a fucked up mess, and has about the same amount of talent as Olivia, but if she keeps squawking like that, someone will give her a contract. She's like Tim Burton created the spoiled rockstar daughter stereotype, she's all mist and eyeliner and hysteria. Belinda totally voted for her. Awesome.
- CROSBY Loggins. I would hate my dad too if he named me Crosby. Please Please Please sing a cooler Elvis Costello song next time. Please at some point sing a Flaming Lips song. Please Please Please do not ever a) wear a scarf on stage with a guitar b)sing a Paul Simon song c) both at the same time.